- » TOP QUALITY tie down straps are essential to moving with all your worldly possessions in your truck, taking your motorcycle, kayak, or bike along on a family camping trip, tying down farm machines to help your neighbor work his property, securing cargo pallets and boxes for deliveries – TIE-DOWNS ARE A CRUCIAL PART of our lives and livelihoods.
- » NOTE: New Length. Hooks have 1″ clearance. INVEST IN THE BEST with DC Cargo Mall. WE ARE the manufacturer and authorized seller of these 1″ x 6′ cam buckle cargo tie-down straps – we know our stuff. Our straps are made out of superior, DURABLE polyester webbing (i.e. strap material) that won’t tear or stretch, can withstand UV rays, and won’t fall apart when wet. The workmanship is precise and reliable. These are THE tiedowns so many truckers and everyday folks rely on!
- » INSTANT, EASY INSTALLATION. Images show a SIMPLE 6-STEP HOW TO GUIDE as well as 9-STEP MOTORCYCLE TIE-DOWN GUIDE! The vinyl-coated S hooks on these tiedown straps can be inserted into Etrack rings and hooks, recessed D ring pan fittings, bolt-on eyes and welded D-rings, chain anchors, and other cargo anchors in enclosed trucks, cargo vans, pickup truck beds, utility trailers, docks, marinas, boats, warehouses, and garages
- » The STEEL CAM BUCKLE is made for ONE-HANDED length adjustment; turn the buckle over and press the thumb lever while threading the loose webbing end through and then pull the strap tight until it is WRAPPED SECURELY AROUND YOUR CARGO LOAD; press and pull to release the strap when unloading. Use a Vee board if you need to protect your cargo or to cushion your strap from a sharp-ended load
- » These 2 straps have a breaking strength of 1,200 pounds each, and a safe WORKING LOAD LIMIT of 400 pounds each. DC CARGO MALL is based in NJ, with personable and dependable customer service and a 100% payment-back happiness guarantee. Like them or not – YOU WON’T LOSE by trying them!
TWO 1″ x 9′ Blue Polyester Cam Buckle Tie-Down Straps w/ S Hook End Fittings
The 1″ wide x 9′ long tie-down straps in this pack are made of durable blue polyester webbing. They are water-resistant, reducing the risk of mold or mildew that would undermine the straps’ strength. The safe working load limit of each of these straps is 400 pounds.
Cam buckles can be maneuvered with one hand – just a press of a lever to pull the strap tight or loose, and they are less aggressive than ratc
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 13.02